Last week, as I sat in the garden having morning devotions, I read from Luke chapter two.
I called for Steve to come see the picture. He, too, was awed by what God showed us in the photograph. He said, “I was afraid that it was too bright out there. I thought the sun might get in the way.”
- In what ways has God exposed you to the light of His word?
- What blessings have you received from God as he directs your daily path?
- What surprise revelations has God given you through nature?
- As you read the Bible, ask God to shed light and understanding on His word.
- Choose one or more of the three scriptures above. Meditate on it, then memorize it.