Originally I Come to the Garden Alone was going to be written in five parts, but two things happened in my garden this week and I felt God teaching me lessons about His love and His light. I'll share one of those lessons on Monday and one on Tuesday.
- In what area of your life do you believe yourself to be a failure?
- What hidden truths are wrapped up in your belief?
- What spiritual truth might God be trying to teach you?
- What new seeds can you cultivate in your life?
- What do you need to do to help those seeds survive?